Sunday 13 November 2011

A mini break from blogging

Hi All, hope you're all well. Just to let you all know I'm having a little break from blogging. As some of you have probably noticed I haven't been as regular with my post and this is due to my work load at the moment. I've been freelancing in house everyday for the last month and will be possibly working there until Christmas. I am also doing lots of designs for my agent and am doing Reetsweet craft fair @Leeds corn exchange 3rd and 4th December so any free time I have I'm making products for that so I'm going to have a break from blogging for the next few weeks at least until I've done Reetsweet. I will squeeze in a post just before Reetsweet to give you all the info about that and show you any new products. See you soon :)!
One of my new designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment