Friday 15 October 2010

It's F F F Friday!!

Yeay, It's Friday my favorite day of the week! Hope you've all got something nice planned for the weekend. It's been a busy week for me. I've been contacting lots of companies to see if they want any freelancers. Some of them have come back and said no but they love my work so thats really positive. I guess part of the journey is taking rejection on the head, dusting yourself off and trying again and I've taken it as a positive thing as they like my work yippeee! There are thousands of people for me to contact so I'll be doing that for the rest of the day. Last night while I was having a break I decided to look for some wedding inspiration as I'm getting married next year and found this fabulous blog  http://www.rockmywedding.co.uk/me . Alot of the brides make their own things for their weddings which I'm really into and I found some really cute DIY lanterns they told you how to make them on a blog called The design sponge  http://www.designspongeonline.com/ this website is fantastic. It tells you about all things design related. you must check it out. I just love it. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment