Thursday 21 October 2010

Leafy


Hello! I've had a few difficulties posting today and have only managed to get pictures up now and they're different sizes (sorry but it's took so long to post them I'm just going to keep them like this for now and edit later!) I love these-inspired by all the leaves all over the grass in my back garden. I'm really loving these colours at the moment to. Had an interesting meeting today with a friend of mine about getting some work possibly printed and possibly buying some wool fabric to make some lucious cushions and sell them on my etsy shop........this is something I'm working on so I haven't got an etsy shop yet but watch this space it will happen (and I'm very excited about it)! Anyway she showed me around the mill she works in and it was really interesting seeing all the processes the wool goes through. I really enjoyed it so thank you Ruth!

No comments:

Post a Comment