Tuesday 2 November 2010

Feeling Crafty (Craft fair St Williams College York THIS WEEKEND!)

Hello I'm back from Holiday-not for long though as I'm off again in two weeks. I can't wait! It's been a busy two days for me as my Craft fair has finally arrived eeekk! I've got alot to do but with the help of my boyfriend Rob I'll get it all done. I know I posted a few pictures a couple of weeks back of what I've done but here are some more (below). The craft fair is this Saturday and Sunday at St Williams college in York. There may be a very small admission fee but it's a lovely building to be in so well worth it. Please if your in the area come along. Me and my friend Rose will be selling our craft on the stall and these items include cushions, purses, printed totes, magnets, hanging decorations and cards. All handmade and all designed ( and some printed) by me and Rose. There are so many different designs you will definatley find something you like.
Silk Cushions

Bird decorations

Owl magnets



printed tote bags

Cute purses

No comments:

Post a Comment