Thursday 11 August 2011

Positive thinking

As most of you creatives know we work in a very fiercely competitive industry and sometimes it can get you down when you get rejection after rejection. I myself sometimes feel this way but I remind myself that you have to stay positive and believe in what you do as you are the only one who can make it happen.  Being positive keeps me going when times are hard.  I always think just because that person didn't like my work it doesn't mean the next person won't. Art is subjective and people have different ideas and thoughts on what is amazing and what is not so. I know that there is someone out there who will like my work and thats what you should all remember.  I always believe in what I do and visualise myself in the future as a success.  It can take people years to be successful and others it can be instant but don't compare yourself to anyone.  Never give up on your dreams and don't let anyone tell you you are not good enough because you are! Here's some positive images I've found (links below image). I hope they make you happy and stay positive :)

Link



Link



Link



Link



Link



link










No comments:

Post a Comment