Monday 12 September 2011

I'm Back!

Hello everyone, I'm back after my lovely relaxing holiday. It's never long enough but It's nice to be back all the same. Today I like to share with you one of my favourite designers Alison Hardcastle. She's a local designer (by local I mean York which is 35 minutes away from Leeds so it's semi local??) her work is all over the place from London to Scotland. her work is all hand printed in her studio. It's very simple but so effective. Most of her work is conversational, which I personally think can sometimes be quite difficult to make effective but Alison completely nails it and every piece is gorgeous. I couldn't help but request one of her note books for my birthday (handmade of course) It's made up of old scrap pieces of prints she has in her studio - I completely love it. Please click on the link and view her website.




Inside my little notebook, which I'm very pleased with.

No comments:

Post a Comment