Wednesday 7 December 2011

ReetSweet

Today I thought I'd share a couple of snaps from my craft fair at Reetsweet that happened at the weekend. It was held at the Corn exchange in Leeds which is such a gorgeous building. The craft fair went well but despite it being christmas people are still scared to spend money on things they perhaps don't need. I myself am scared so I totally understand. I still had a great time and really enjoyed meeting other creatives and getting some really positive comments about my work. There are so many talented people out there. It's such a pleasure to be a part of it. When my website is finally ready (it's taking AGES) you will be able to buy my hand made products on it which I'm really excited about. Anyway hope you all have a fantastic day despite it being a bit grim out there :)




The corn exchanges BIG tree

The corn exchange Roof-Gorgeous!

My little stall!

No comments:

Post a Comment