Tuesday 20 December 2011

The Art and Business of surface pattern design e-course

Hi all! I thought I'd let the really creative among you know that there's this wonderful e-course running at the moment on the Do what you love website called The Art and Business of surface pattern design featuring Rachael Taylor- who I think is a wonderful designer and she's really lovely too! Module 1 is finished but you're not to late for 2 & 3 which I'm doing and I am so excited about it. It basically is a course about setting up your own brand and making it successful. I'm currently working on the Me-Me Lou brand and I am trying to make it successful so any tips or advice I welcome so I jumped at the chance to be a part of it. This course is a must for all you surface pattern designers. Rachael is one of the best out there and is an ideal as a teacher for this course. For more info please click on the link.

http://www.dowhatyouloveforlife.com/pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment