Tuesday 3 January 2012

Happy 2012 Everyone

Happy new year everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas break and are feeling positive about 2012. I had the best time over Christmas. I decided to have a full break as I had been doing loads of freelancing work so felt I deserved it!
I spent lots of time with my family in Cumbria and got to see my Cumbrian friends which was lovely. I ate lots of food, watched lots of films, did tonnes of shopping and generally enjoyed myself. It was bliss.
I took my Christmas tree down last night and the house feels so empty without it so now I think I need to invest in some twinkly lights to fill the space. I also need to get back into the gym.......but I'll do that tomorrow!
Keep watching the blog for a giveaway as I've been having a clearout of my inspiration boxes and have decided to get rid of some greeting cards that I don't need and I think they should go to a good home.
I hope 2012 brings you good health and happiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment