Monday 14 March 2011

Full of hot air

Hi Guys, Hope you all had a great weekend. I thought I'd share with you a design I've been working on for my agent. He said he wanted a Hot air balloon design and this is what I came up with-Let me know what you think.



A THOUGHT FOR JAPAN
I don't like to talk about sad things on my blog but I feel I have to say something about Japan. As you all know the North and North East of the country were hit but a earthquake and devastating Tsunami on Friday. I've been watching the news today and seeing all the families looking for their loved ones is truely awful. I just wanted to say that all my thoughts and prayers are with those people at this difficult and very sad time. How to help-Click on the below link
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_newsroom/20110311/wl_yblog_newsroom/japan-earthquake-and-tsunami-how-to-help

No comments:

Post a Comment