Thursday 10 March 2011

yummy shops Continued

Hi Guys, sorry for not posting this yesterday. When I tried to post last night my internet went down. Anyway here are some more of my favorite lake District shops. We'll start with the amazing Poppy red in Hawkshead (they also have a shop in windermere. This shop is fabulous. it also have a cafe attached that sell tasty cakes and coffees. The shop is full of candles, jewellery and gorgeous gifts. Absolute must see in the lakes. Hawkshead is very tiny but definatley worth a look.




My favorite shop by far is Chesters by the River at skelwith bridge. This shop has top of the range/designer houseware products. they have a wondeful selection of cards and giftwrap and really great bath products to. The also have a AMAZING cafe, with cakes to die for! Please click on the link but the shop and cafe is must see.


My final favorite shop is one in Windermere (they also have a baby shop in Ambleside to) called the Scarlet Ribbon . It sells things like vintage clothes, handmade products, ribbons, buttons, jewellery and you can even hire vintage crockery from them. It's got a great website to so please click on the link. I'm sorry I didn't take any photos of the shops. I didn't take my phone with me anywhere as I wanted to get a proper break but then I realised how good some photo's would have been for the blog. I've learnt a valuable lesson! You'll just have to go on holiday to the Lakes and have a look for yourselves :)

Vintage purse from the scarlet poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment