Tuesday 8 March 2011

Lake district Yummy shops Ambleside

If you love Yummy  shops like me the Lake District is absolutley full of them. Today I'll share my favorite ones in Ambleside. The Bath house is full of really lovely bathing goodies such as gorgeous towels and Robes.  The prints on them are really bright and vibrant. They also had really unsual printed shower caps and wash bags. I bought a really pretty light from there (below). Please click on the link to have a look at their site. The shop itself is much better.

Pretty light
My snazzy shower cap
Another of my favorites is The Attic which is hidden away down a cute side street. They sell really lovely greetings cards and things like vintage crockery, handmade teatowels, wooden hearts and general sweet nic naks. I can spend ages in this shop. There's so much to see, a really lovely shop.

The Attic
Another favorite of mine is OCG Art Gallery which sells arts, jewelley and all things handcrafted by Various artists. They also sell very unusual greeting cards and giftwrap. Have a look at they're site by clicking on the link.

OCG Art Gallery
Come back tomorrow and I'll tell you some more of my favs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment