Thursday 7 July 2011

If I could design my own wallpaper

It would look like this! I'm dying to decorate my living room as after 6 years of being untouched, It badly needs It. After the wedding we said we would get to it. I've been searching all over the net for the perfect wallpaper and although there are some beautiful designs out there they often come with a hefty price tag. Me and Rob can't seem to agree on the designs either. He wants soft and simple where as I want something quite quirky and unusual (the REALLY expensive ones). The other day I thought If I could design my own wallpaper how would I do it. As you all know I'm obsessed with birds (although real life birds terrify me which is odd!) so I knew I had to have them and you can't have birds without trees so hay presto. The below is what I came up with and I love it so If any wallpaper companies are reading this please buy this off me and put it into production so I can have my very own dream wallpaper (if Rob lets me that is :)).


No comments:

Post a Comment