Friday 29 July 2011

I'm changing my name!!!!

Happy Friday guys. Hope you're having a great day so far. I thought I would let you know that Michelle McClelland Design is changing it's name. As of sometime next week the blog will be under the name Me-Me Lou. My personal name will also be changed to Michelle Gemmel as many of you know I got married recently and the time has come for me to finally change it. I wanted a more catchy name. My family call me Me-Me and my middle name is Louise ( It's actually my sisters name too) so I put the two together and taa daaa Me-Me Lou was born!!! A website is in progress and I'm hoping to go live with that soon and the blog and twitter should hopefully be making it's change next week so look out for Me-Me Lou. I'm very excited about this change :)

No comments:

Post a Comment