Tuesday 5 July 2011

The wedding season

As it's the Wedding season I thought I would post a couple of wedding cards I've been working on for my agent. I did the sketches first and added textures in photoshop. I'm really quite pleased with the results if i do say so myself. I've got loads more to do! I love a good wedding. I'm not going to any this year (although I did go to my own which probably makes up for the lack of wedding action). I had 3 last year and two of my most favourite people (my sister and best friend) are getting married next year. A week apart I might add so I'm really looking forward to those and I'm a bridesmaid for both which is really special. Have a fabulous day.

Two little lovebirds sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g

Lace, cake and spots!

No comments:

Post a Comment