Tuesday 13 March 2012

Scrapbooking

Today I'm working on designing some scrapbooking papers for my agent. For those of you who don't know what scrapbooking is, it's a very popular creative hobby, where people can create their own albums, cards and displays. They do this by using their own photographs & memorabillia along with papercraft products such as patterned papers, stickers, stamps, tags, pins, ribbons etc. I'm really excited about doing this as the prints are really fun so I'm totally in my element. Here's a few examples of scrapbooking below to give you an idea of what the finished product looks like. ( Images from Google sorry I couldn't find who did them originally to credit them )



Scrapbooking papers 





1 comment:

  1. How did it go?
    sorry i stumbled on your blog while researching The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design course, i would love to get into doing scrapbook papers here as i did a few collections when i lived in the USA, who is your agent? i love your work by the way! cheers

    ReplyDelete