Friday 7 January 2011

I had a dream..............

.............and in that dream there were bright coloured rabbit heads! I mentioned before that I often get my ideas as I'm just about to go to sleep, between sleep and awake best describes it. The below print was one of those moments and I just had to get it out my system. Some ideas pester me in my head until I actually do something with them and although this idea may be slightly different from what I normally do I just had to get it out and I thought I would share it with you. It's called Rabitdapedee! Today has been none stop for me and I've only just managed to have my breakfast/lunch now. It was soup by the way so not the most healthiest breakfast. I love Fridays and I hope you all have that friday feeling. It's the weekend, have fun!


Bright Rabbits!








No comments:

Post a Comment