Sunday 16 January 2011

My new desk

Hi guys, This may not be very exciting for you but I'm so excited about it I wanted to post this. Today I got my new desk for my office!! While this might sound not very interesting it's great for me as I've been working in the kitchen since I've been freelancing and it's been very uncomfortable. I'm now in our spare room, which will still be a spare room but now I have my own corner and there's a large wardrobe to the side which I will fill with all my books and materials. It's really exciting. It's got a long way to go before it looks perfect but at least it's at start. Once it's finished I will post a picture (it could be sometime) but for now you can see what it looks like. It's looks a bit sorry for itself at the moment but use your vision and look to the future. It's going to be great. I cant wait to work tomorrow!!

Looking a bit sad and empty at the moment but will be wonderful in a few months. I can't wait!

1 comment: