Thursday 13 January 2011

My Wedding Invitations

Wow we have some catching up to do don't we so here's two posts together to make up for the delay!!!  Anyway here are my wedding invitations. I'm so happy with them. I knew I wanted something that was really floral (we're having a country house floral theme) ,quite girly and in my colours. The flowers we're having are peonies so I wanted to incorporate them.  There are so many gorgeous invitations out there but although they were lovely, none of them were quite right for me and Rob. I looked everywhere for inspiration and came up with the below and I love them!!!  There's an Rsvp card and a Giftcard which slot into a sleeve inside the invitation.  I have to mention that my boyfriend Rob drew the fountain inside (aww).  If you are interested in me designing some invitations for you wether they be birthday, wedding or whatever drop me a mail michellemcclelland80@yahoo.co.uk and we can discuss any ideas you have.  Also the winner of the new years Resolution give away is Louise! Her resolution was one that was really positive and life changing so 5 christmas cards are coming your way Louise.


No comments:

Post a Comment